Print is impactful, accessible, versatile—and more sustainable than ever. Thanks to responsible forestry, choosing print supports strong, biodiverse forests at the beginning of paper’s lifecycle, while widespread recycling supports sustainability at the end. And with new products like TrueJet® Digital Coated Papers, NewPage innovation is advancing lower-waste, lower-carbon-footprint inkjet printing technologies.
- Increased chain-of-custody certified product sales to 28 percent of total sales from 26 percent in 2010
- Researched, developed and launched four new products: TrueJet®, Sterling® Premium, PointTrac™ TT and OmniPoint™
- Continued industry education with “Ed” series and Paper Knowledge® programs
- Added new distribution center in Central Wisconsin to better serve our customers
- Shipped 84 percent of product volume by U.S. EPA SmartWay™ Transport Partnership carriers