Designers are uniquely positioned to help organizations, brands and municipalities become more environmentally aware. The choices you make in paper, packaging, inks and layout can have a significant environmental impact.
- Choose paper that is:
- Certified by a third-party organization
- Made efficiently and manufactured close to your printer
- View the NewPage chain-of-custody certified and recycled papers.
- Layout and design with green in mind.
- Save paper by printing on two sides instead of one.
- Reduce water pollutants by choosing paper that was not bleached with elemental chlorine.
- Be efficient with sheet sizes, page counts, page coatings and inks used.
- For web-based designs, include more information in print preview screens to reduce unwanted printouts.
- Create online forms instead of formats that require printing the form.