Sterling® Premium. The only paper you’ll ever want or need. This is the legendary Sterling, totally reengineered for enhanced optics, and an incredible print surface, with full-line choice. An uncompromising combination of premium quality top-shelf service and affordable pricing.
Click here to watch Shifters Video
Click here to watch People Behind the Paper Video
Click here to watch Sterling Premium Introductory Video
- Optics, seeing is believing
- Delivering on brightness, beautiful shade and so much more
- Providing an unprecedented balance of optics and value
- Surface with brand boosting power
- Providing an incredible surface that makes ink jump off the page
- Printability that conveys premium print quality to the world
- Performance is key
- Surface consistency and reliability on press
- High quality reproduction and flawless press performance
- Beautiful. Consistent. Absolutely reliable.
- Breadth and versatility to meet every need
- Broadest range of basis weights available for premium sheets
- Matching Digital products
- 7 & 9 pt. offerings meet USPS minimum requirements
- No other premium grade available today covers the breadth and depth of new Sterling Premium
- You-friendly service
- Packed on press ready mini skids for pressroom efficiency and handling
- Widest selection of stocking items available
- Three day PressDate® Service saves you time and money
- Responsible Fiber Sourcing Features
- Tri-certified Forest Management chain-of-custody
- Manufactured with 10% post-consumer recycled fiber
- Made in the USA with pride
Buyers of Sterling Premium products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“The Independent Assurance for Responsible Forest Management.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), BV-SFICOC-US09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVC-PEFCCOC-US09000012;
“Promoting sustainable forest management.”
All Sterling Premium products contain 10% post-consumer recycled fiber content.
All NewPage Sterling Premium products use the FSC Mixed label. This label is used when a product contains one or more of the following fiber types: FSC-certified, recycled fiber or controlled fiber.
When ordering NewPage products specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
- Annual reports
- Magazine inserts
- Presentation folders
- Corporate collateral
- Greeting cards
- Direct mail
Product Sales Sheet:
Download the product sales sheet and specifications here (PDF format*)
For information on ordering paper samples, please contact us:
by email: exsamples@NewPageCorp.com
by phone: 800.638.3313
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download it for free.