The Industry Leader in Surface, Image Quality and Reputation.
Escanaba® is the industry-leading No. 4 coated groundwood paper. Known for its exquisite surface and great opacity, it offers more options to help you stand out in the marketplace. Choose from lighter and heavier basis weights, and truly differentiate your catalog or magazine by selecting one of three finishes: gloss, dull or matte. For greater printing flexibility, it's available in both web offset and gravure.
- #4 Coated Groundwood
- Smooth surface for excellent print fidelity, ink holdout and image quality
- Good opacity allows heavy ink coverage with minimal showthrough and excellent readability
- Available in lower basis weights for web offset and rotogravure printing processes
- Recycled options available up to 10 percent post-consumer recycled fiber
- Manufactured in North America
- High-end retail inserts
- Lightweight mailings
- Commercial print applications
Product Sales Sheet:
Download the product sales sheet and specifications here (PDF format*)
For information on ordering paper samples, please contact us:
by email: exsamples@NewPageCorp.com
by phone: 800.638.3313
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
click here to download it for free.