Sterling® Premium. The only paper you’ll ever want or need. This is the legendary Sterling, totally reengineered for enhanced optics, and an incredible print surface, with full-line choice. An uncompromising combination of premium quality top-shelf service and affordable pricing.
Celebrate the First Year Anniversary of Sterling Premium.
Since launching Sterling Premium a year ago, we've been thrilled by the response to our American-made paper.
THANK YOU FOR SHIFTING WITH US.
Click here to watch the Sterling Premium Anniversary Video
Click here to watch Shifters Video
Click here to watch People Behind the Paper Video
Click here to watch Sterling Premium Introductory Video
- Optics, seeing is believing
- Delivering on brightness, beautiful shade and so much more
- Providing an unprecedented balance of optics and value
- Surface with brand boosting power
- Providing an incredible surface that makes ink jump off the page
- Printability that conveys premium print quality to the world
- Performance is key
- Surface consistency and reliability on press
- High quality reproduction and flawless press performance
- Beautiful. Consistent. Absolutely reliable.
- Breadth and versatility to meet every need
- Broadest range of basis weights available for premium sheets
- Matching Digital products
- 7 & 9 pt. offerings meet USPS minimum requirements
- No other premium grade available today covers the breadth and depth of new Sterling Premium
- You-friendly service
- Packed on press ready mini skids for pressroom efficiency and handling
- Widest selection of stocking items available
- Three day PressDate® Service saves you time and money
- Responsible Fiber Sourcing Features
- Tri-certified Forest Management chain-of-custody
- Manufactured with 10% post-consumer recycled fiber
- Made in the USA with pride
Buyers of Sterling Premium products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“The Independent Assurance for Responsible Forest Management.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), BV-SFICOC-US09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVC-PEFCCOC-US09000012;
“Promoting sustainable forest management.”
All Sterling Premium products contain 10% post-consumer recycled fiber content.
All NewPage Sterling Premium products use the FSC Mixed label. This label is used when a product contains one or more of the following fiber types: FSC-certified, recycled fiber or controlled fiber.
When ordering NewPage products specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
- Annual reports
- Magazine inserts
- Presentation folders
- Corporate collateral
- Greeting cards
- Direct mail
Product Sales Sheet:
Download the product sales sheet and specifications here (PDF format*)
For information on ordering paper samples, please contact us:
by email: exsamples@NewPageCorp.com
by phone: 800.638.3313
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download it for free.