Premium Optics, Budget-Friendly.
With 94 brightness and an enhanced printing surface, Sterling® Premium Digital™ is the new digital premium without the premium price tag. It’s the same legendary Sterling standard you know and trust for steadfast consistency, tried-and-true reliability on press and budget-friendly pricing. Available in a full range of finishes, weights and sizes, there’s even a version made specifically for HP Indigo presses.
- Versatility; optimal performance on dry and liquid toner printers, color and black& white laser printers and digital offset technologies
- Guaranteed for digital offset and production laser equipment:
- Xerox iGen guaranteed
- HP Indigo certified (Sterling Premium Digital for HP Indigo)
- Kodak NexPress qualified by the Rochester Institute of Technology
- Matches sheets, text and cover papers within Sterling® Premium line
- Superior toner adhesion for better image reproduction
- Precision cut to prevent paper edge bonding jams and duplex registration issues
- Guaranteed 7 and 9 pt. for direct mail postal requirements
- Strict quality control yields ultra-clean paper, reducing paper dust contamination and increasing productivity and equipment life
- Vapor barrier wrapping to prevent moisture absorption that can lead to curling and jamming
- Made in the USA
Buyers of Sterling Premium Digital products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“The Independent Assurance for Responsible Forest Management.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), BV-SFICOC-US09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVC-PEFCCOC-US09000012;
“Promoting sustainable forest management.”
Sterling Premium Digital products contain 10% post-consumer recycled fiber content.
All NewPage Sterling Premium Digital products use the FSC Mixed label. This label is used when a product contains one or more of the following fiber types: FSC-certified, recycled fiber or controlled fiber.
When ordering NewPage products specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
- Direct mail
Product Sales Sheet:
Download the product sales sheet and specifications here (PDF format*)
For information on ordering paper samples, please contact us:
by phone: 800.638.3313
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
click here to download it for free.